It was time for Anna to get ready for bed. I took her diaper off, and like many nights, I told her to sit on her potty. She happily ran her naked little hiney to her little pink potty and had a seat. She sat and talked, checked her potty, sat and talked some more, and finally got a little tiny bit of pee-pee out. Yay!!!!!!!!! We gave hugs and kisses, shouts, hurrays, ran and told daddy, and gave her 2 chocolate chips as a reward.
That was great, but...
this was greater:
I got her diaper on after our miny celebration, then she squatted, pulled on her diaper, and said, "ewww, ewww." After a minute, I realized she had to go potty. I told her to go to her little pink potty and sit down (with her diaper on bc it was too late). Then she stood up and looked in the potty (my bad - no pee pee bc of the dumb diaper). I took her diaper off, and it was full of pee pee! MY BABY TOLD ME SHE HAD TO GO PEE PEE, GOT ON HER POTTY, AND WENT!!!!!!!
This is so exciting to me. We still have to work on the poopy thing, but this was a major step tonight! I'll continue to look for her signs of telling me she has to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment