Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Steps

I went shopping tonight after dinner - yeah for me! I wanted to go tonight because I'm not sure what the weather will bring this weekend, and I wanted to get a few things. I've already proclaimed my love of by-myself-shopping, so needless to say, I was so very happy.

Anna's shoes keep falling off when she walks, so I think they are too small on her. I got her two pairs to try from Kohl's. I also had to pick up a bday present for Tyler, one of my eating club's sons. While I was there, I happened upon the sale rack and a red Columbia jacket screamed out to me, "you've been searching for me for many years, and here I am - on SALE. You know you want to buy me and take me home to show B. He will be thrilled you spent money you didn't intend on spending." And guess what, he was so excited I bought myself a coat...sike. But really, I've had that lame purple one for as long as B and I have been together. It's still nice, so I'm sure someone in need will appreciate it; I'm tired of purple, it's so not me. Happy bonus when I left Kohl's = $20 Kohl's cash!

Then I went to Target for my exercise videos: 30 day Shred and two yoga videos. I'm so very proud of myself. I also got a yoga mat, which I've been wanting for a long time; I thoroughly enjoy yoga. I got a couple other things I needed - and all with gift cards. I promise I will begin my exercise routine this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment