Sunday, February 14, 2010

I LOVE...

I was reading PW's I Love post, and thought it was a great idea for a Valentine's Day post. I'm sure my list below is not going to be all things I love, just the ones I can think of at the moment.

I LOVE...
  • Bryan
  • Anna
  • my family - mom, dad, step mom, grandparents, sisters, brother, cousins, you get it
  • the beach
  • sunshine
  • warmth
  • blankets - super soft ones only, please
  • my wedding pictures
  • pictures of Anna
  • Anna's green eyes
  • that Anna's hair is the same exact color as mine
  • Anna's laugh
  • my laugh
  • my mom's laugh
  • babies
  • kids
  • thinking of baby names (even though I'm not pregnant or trying to be pregnant)
  • experiencing pregnancy - especially month 7 for me, when I felt kind of like my normal self
  • hotels with great beds and continental breakfast
  • my honeymoon in Hawaii
  • fruit
  • cookies
  • candy
  • breakfast food
  • latex foam pillows
  • good songs
  • great singers
  • 80s music
  • 80s movies
  • romance novels
  • children's books
  • romance movies
  • comedy movies
  • a great book that you can't put down on a lazy day
  • blogging
  • finding other interesting blogs to read now and again
  • the internet
  • naps
  • safety
  • a really cute outfit that fits perfectly
  • jams
  • yoga pants
  • teaching - most days
  • sleeping in
  • shopping - ALL BY MYSELF
  • Ohio State Football - especially when I'm at the game
  • singing Carmen Ohio at the end of the football games
  • catching up with friends
  • coloring
  • drawing
  • the library
  • museums - any kind, but especially The MET in NYC
  • Garden Salsa Sun Chips
  • baking
  • massages
  • pedicures
  • watching Anna learn new things
  • listening to Anna sing
  • walks with my family
  • old family stories
  • paint colors
  • a great kiss
  • laughing
  • being a wife
  • being a mommy
  • being a daughter
  • me

No comments:

Post a Comment