So as you may know, I bought my exercise stuff, and I actually exercised -3 days in a row! I did the long yoga workout Monday, the level 1 30 day shred on Tuesday, and the short yoga workout today. I'm pretty sore from the 30 day shred, so I took it easy today. It feels good to have an evening routine with exercise started : eat dinner, clean up, pack lunches, get Anna ready for bed, eventually put Anna to bed (usually around 7:30), then do a video workout, and take a quick shower if I do 30 day shred. I'm just trying to get started this week. Next week and after, I will do 30 day shred Monday-Thursday, and yoga or wii fit 1 or 2 days on the weekend.
My goals from exercise:
- better blood sugars
- lose a few pounds
- gain some energy
- be able to do 10 real push-ups
- have better posture
- maybe even wear a cute bikini this summer
No comments:
Post a Comment