Here are the pictures I promised...

This is our backyard before the play set construction began.

This is the garage with the boxes unpacked and all the pieces
laying in groups.

Bryan built the towers in the garage. He got the small one in the backyard by himself. I helped him get the big one back. We put it on a tarp and pulled it back. I'm not going to lie, it was heavy, and I am not a strong person.

The finished swing set with my two favorite people! The climbing wall isn't finished yet because he needs different fasteners - the ones that came with the set weren't working the way he wanted them to.
We've played on the swing set every nice evening this week. It's practically impossible to get her off to go inside and eat dinner. I hope she enjoys it for a very long time.
Today I'm thankful for:
No comments:
Post a Comment