WARNING!!!!! This is mostly disgusting. Proceed with caution.
I've had too much poo to deal with this past week. I really don't care for it. It puts me on the brink of vomiting, which is not as bad as poo in my opinion.
1. Shelby (the dog) pooed and vomited several times throughout the house the other day. I thought maybe it was from the pieces of rotisserie chicken she got the night before.
2. Today I think there might be something wrong with Shelby because she did not have any rotisserie chicken or anything else to eat yesterday, but pooed on the floor again today. This is not normal behavior for her at all; I called the vet. I hope she's ok. Bryan said he's going to take her to the farm if he has to clean her mess up off the carpet ever again. I think he's exaggerating. He is looking into extending the hardwood floor into the living and dining rooms. We would have to get area rugs and she would still probably find a way to leave her mark on the carpet instead of the easier to clean hardwood.
3. Anna pooed in the bathtub tonight. Why? Why? Why? She hasn't figured out that she needs to be doing that in the potty. It was gross. I had to bleach her toys and scrub the tub. I'm tired of poo.
4. Well, I can't actually write this one, but those of you that work with me probably understand why I'm tired of poo.
5. I went to the DMV today to get the new license plates for the 4-Runner. While I didn't actually see any poo, it's uncertain what kind of germs (from poo and other bodily fluids) contaminate that nasty building. I'm not a germaphobe at all, but that place seriously grosses me out and makes me feel dirty when I leave.
Today I am thankful for:
1. I got my new license plate and will hopefully not have to return to the DMV for a very long time. It was a little uncertain at first, but it all worked out in the end.
2. tomorrow is Friday!
3. Anna is learning new words everyday :)
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment