Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Anna!

Anna turned 2 today! I love birthdays, and I especially love my baby's birthday.
We had a party for her on Saturday at our house. It was a much smaller party than last year, and not quite as hectic. I was happy to have our family (that could make it) down for her party: my mom and Andy, my dad and Chris, B's parents, my grandma and grandpa.

Here are a few pictures from her party on Saturday.


I made the same type of cake as last year: strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese icing
Anna was spoiled by everyone. Don't you love that little pink kitchen? It's the affordable KidKraft version (available at Target or Amazon) of the $700 Potterybarn kitchen - I mean, really. She's already played with it and seems to really enjoy it. She got lots of other gifts - everything from books and babies to a blowup bounce thing! SPOILED.


Anna loved when we sang Happy Birthday to her; she was all smiles. She even blew out her candles - it took her a few tries, but she got it.


I am so happy my grandparents were able to make the trip down (with my mom) to be with Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment