We went to Portrait Innovations today to get her 2 year old pictures taken. (Side note: I notice that people in KY say "have your pictures made", but I digress.) I picked an early time so she would be at her best, but that didn't work. The photographer was patient, funny, and accommodating, and that didn't work. She screamed (NOOOOOO), she ran away, she rolled around on the floor, she pounded on the screens, and made a scene in the best 2 year old fashion. Oh, and her hair was not cooperating either, so it's just in a pony tail - still cute, but not probably my first choice.
I can't be mad at her, she's so stinkin' cute. She is so curious, and she would have rather had time to figure out how everything worked around that place than have her picture taken. We somehow got quite a few happy smiling shots. I love her! I will be crossing my fingers that next year she wants to get her picture taken.These are a few of my favorites:



Today I am thankful for:
- a happy, pretty, funny, curious baby
- pictures to show how my baby has grown over time
- the weekend

No comments:
Post a Comment