Wednesday, June 9, 2010

school's out and summer plans

School's out for summer! Let me say that again ... school's out for summer!

I've had some crappy issues to deal with this year (gosh, I crack myself up), but now it's over :) While not every day was a dream, I did have some wonderful kids in my room. I would write what I learned this year, but I'm still going to PDs, packing my room, and reorganizing my books, so I haven't had time to relax and reflect on the year.

Plans for the summer:
  • have fun playing with Anna
  • tutor on Tuesdays
  • have time for myself on Thursdays
  • read
  • get a tan
  • go to the swimming pool
  • go to the zoo
  • hang out with friends
  • enjoy weekends and evenings with B (not different, but I didn't want to leave him out)
  • go to Michigan for a vacation
  • take walks
  • get back to exercising - in the morning - 30 Day Shred (I stopped doing the video when it got nice out, and we started taking walks at night, but I need something else.)

OK, OK, I'll be honest...

  • shopping

I love having a job with a break. Teachers need a break from the chaos and work load. Happy Summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment