- He loves her more than he ever thought he would or could love a child.
- They play hide and seek, and Anna is full of joy and happiness. Watching them play together is one of my favorite times.
- He reads books to her. Their favorite is Goodnight Moon.
- He wants her to be happy, and will do what he can to make her happy when she's pouting. When they went to visit his parents and I didn't go, he sang to her in the car when she was sad. Bryan never ever, I mean NEVER EVER sings. I don't think I've ever heard him sing.
- He built her a swing set and swings with her on his lap.
- He plays tricks on her, which she loves.
- He has her best interest at heart. He worries about her, and he's not a worrier, at least not a pro like me. He did a lot of dumb and dangerous things as a kid, and he's said he doesn't want her doing any of those things.
- He gives her unlimited hugs and kisses.
- Many times he has said, "The best part of my day is when I get to see her after work. She makes me forget all the crappy work stuff."
- Every night before he goes to bed he goes in her room to check on her and cover her up again.
Love B as my hubby, love him all over again as my baby daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment