Sunday, June 20, 2010

Busy in the Nati

Yesterday we went to Cincinnati for my brother's graduation party. He graduated from Ohio State, just like his favorite sister :). He has a degree in Business: Information Systems and Logistics. He claims it's a valuable degree to have, but that doesn't give him much motivation for finding a job. I guess he's taking it easy while he can?

I told him Bryan can push his name through if there are jobs to apply for at Toyota, but he has to actually apply. He also has a place to live, and what 22 year old single boy wouldn't want to live with his sister, her hubby, and their 2 year old. No- we don't really drink, no- we don't go to bars, no- we don't stay up late, but we can still be fun (but only until 10:00).

It was fun to catch up with my family at the party. I got to see Drew - he's getting so big! Anna had a blast playing with her cousin Jackson, playing with the dogs, and being nosey. She was up until 10:00, but she did great.

We had lunch at my dad's today for Father's Day. Then we had to go visit my Grandma and Grandpa. Well, that also means that Anna was 2 hours late for her nap in addition to her late night partying. She did remarkably well - I was very surprised and impressed. She slept all the way home and is still sleeping in her bed right now. It might be an interesting day tomorrow.

I'm thankful for:
  • a loving husband and father. He sure does love Anna and me, and I never have to wonder.
  • visiting with family
  • the chance to watch Anna play with her cousins - I wish we could do it more.
  • a safe trip to Cincinnati and back.
  • miralax - Anna was hurting so badly, and that cleared her out...really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment