I was also loving NieNie's back to school dinner with crowns they made. I love their family theme, " To Learn with Joy." It's like my school theme, "Learn, have fun, and make friends." Anna's still a little young and we've already been in school for 4 weeks, but maybe next year she'll be ready to make a crown with the things she loves. NieNie always does cute and crafty things even though none of it can be easy for her. I try to remember her when I get boring or crabby or not-fun. It's much more fun to play with Anna since I'm back to work. Maybe that makes no sense to you, maybe it makes all the sense in the world. I'm more than only mommy. But when I'm mommy, I want to be a good one and a fun one and an engaged one.
Today I'm thankful for:
- OSU football has started again
- Rice Krispy Treats
- funny kids at school
- a good group of kids at school
- Anna's laugh and sense of humor
- Anna's singing - twinkle twinkle, row row your boat, I caught a baby bumble bee, wheels on the bus, and itsy bitsy spider
- Anna's counting - just one and two, I guess she'll go on when she's ready
- Anna's ABCs - out of order and barley understandable, but still super cute

No comments:
Post a Comment