Monday, September 20, 2010

I do like...

In order to maintain or strive for the all important BALANCE, I will now list the the things I do like... (in no particular order)


  1. my family

  2. teaching

  3. Anna's laugh
  4. When Anna says "love you too, mommy." Seriously one of the best things I've ever heard.

  5. sweets

  6. meeting up with old friends

  7. reading

  8. the beach

  9. naps

  10. relaxing

  11. art

  12. museums

  13. eating out

  14. coloring

  15. baking

  16. Target

  17. shoe shopping

  18. buying stuff

  19. Christmas

  20. my birthday (even though I'm getting old)

  21. warm weather

  22. OSU football

  23. fall weather before I have to wear a winter coat

  24. pictures

  25. Pazzo's Pizza and pretzels

  26. Glee

  27. NYC

  28. comfy beds

  29. soft blankets
  30. fruit
  31. wedding dresses. I loved my dress, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to go try on dresses just for fun. I don't but I want to.
  32. thinking of baby names and changing my mind
  33. taking walks with Bryan, Anna, and Shelby (the dog)
  34. sleeping in
  35. blogs - reading and writing
  36. learning new things
  37. spending time outside
  38. movies
  39. the 80s
  40. listening to Anna talk
  41. laughing
  42. compliments
  43. Twilight books and movies
  44. board games
  45. being a wife
  46. being a mommy

That's all I can think of on this Monday night. I'm sure there are more. The important thing is that there are a lot more "I likes" than "I don't likes." Life is good.

I'm thankful for all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment