We didn't have much going on this weekend and the weather is much cooler, so we decided to take a trip to Evans Orchard for some apples (we'll go to Boyds for a pumpkin in October). The other reason we thought it would be a good idea is because Bryan likes to eat an apple for lunch everyday, and the apples at the grocery store are getting gross.
We figured our way through the apple orchard for the apples that were both ripe and the type we like. Anna didn't want to ride in the wagon, so that answered my question as to if I should buy a wagon for her - NO! Then we went to the play on the playground. She loved the slide though she was a little scared the first time by herself. We also enjoyed a donut and then headed home.
It was a great day at the orchard because it wasn't crowded at all. I know when we go in October for pumpkins it won't be that nice, so I'm glad we did it today. A new tradition for us!
Today I'm thankful for:
- fresh picked apples
- windows are open!
- a fun family day

No comments:
Post a Comment