- waking up early - sleeping in is always better
- mushrooms - what can I say, they are gross
- mac and cheese - I don't like the noodles and I don't like the cheese...never have, never will.
- fighting - I'm not so good at it and my blood pressure rises
- looking old - I got my school picture back on Friday, and I look old or tired or maybe old and tired. I don't know when this happened to me. I used to feel pretty, and still do on some days, but I can't say I love what I look like at 30. Maybe it's not 30, maybe it's being a mother. I like to look at my wedding pictures - I look pretty at 26. What's going to happen to me if I have another baby - older and uglier???? Please, no.
- winter - loving these sunny warm days
- dizzy spells - scary, horrible, wish they would go away forever
- whining - my baby's, not my own :)
- cleaning - enough said
- my bad posture - bad bad habit of slouching. I'm trying to be present in that and correct myself when I notice.
I am thankful for:
- a beautiful weekend
- giggling with Anna
- sleeping in this morning

No comments:
Post a Comment