I value the extra time I spent with Anna learning all the things she knows and watching her enjoy life. She is so full of life and happiness - sometimes more life than I know what to do with. I had my moments of insanity, my moments I could barely stand to be in the house any more, and my moments of questioning my parenting skills. Even with all those moments, I wouldn't trade the time Anna and I spent together this summer.
I'm ready to get back to school, to get back to a routine, to get back to a balanced life. I think it will be good for my sanity. I have a parenting book that I'm enjoying and believing in so far and the name of a good therapist if work doesn't ease my mind. I love my girl. I love spending time with her. I like working. Here's to hoping for a great school year balanced with home life.
Today I'm thankful for:
- getting my room unpacked and set up
- new casual gym shoes - 2 pair, so I probably need to just pick one and return the other. We'll see.
- One more day of summer

No comments:
Post a Comment