Monday, July 12, 2010

a great weekend




On Saturday afternoon we drove to Cincinnati, dropped Anna off at my mom's, went to dinner (just Bryan and me!), watched Toy Story 3 (awesome), and had Zip Dip (the world's best creamy whip). It was a really fun date night. We hadn't had one of those in a VERY LONG TIME, so it was really nice.




We spent the night at my mom's then went to the zoo on Sunday morning. It was hot, but manageable. Anna loves the zoo, and Bryan and I enjoy it too. I think she loved the petting zoo the best. She got to pet and feed the goats and babydoll sheep. She refuses to ride in her stroller - even with candy and snack bribery. She kicks, screams, contorts, what ever it takes to get out. So, maybe our stroller days are over?




We had a family dinner at my dad's that night for my little sister's, Sydney, 8th grade graduation party. Catholic school graduation from 8th grade is a big deal. It was nice to see my family - aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, sisters, brother, dad, and step-mom.


All in all...a great weekend!
Today I am thankful for:
  1. Bryan has the day off
  2. I got my class list for next school year - always exciting!
  3. sleeping in my own bed

No comments:

Post a Comment