Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary


I think I've mentioned my love for Bryan, but here we go again. We were married 4 years ago today! We got married outside - it was beautiful, it was hot, it was romantic, it was fun, it was perfect. Since that day 4 years ago, we've had countless Friday night dinners, plenty of cuddle time on the couch, a new house, a few vacations, and of course our beautiful baby.


Our marriage works, not because we're perfect, but because we compromise, and we're honest. When we tell each other what we need, we work to be better partners and meet those needs. Bryan loves me even though I get crabby. I love him even though he likes to push my buttons. It's good to love and be loved.
Today I'm thankful for:
  • time to get things done
  • an awesome book: Fortune's Rock by Anita Shreve
  • another year of marriage to look forward to
  • I'm asking for more help, and Bryan is helping with the little things more often

No comments:

Post a Comment