We headed downtown for the 4th of July festivities. We decided to go down early because Anna usually does better in the mornings. We walked around and looked at the crafts, let Anna play in a few bounce houses, and visited the petting zoo. While at the petting zoo, she got to pet and feed goats, sheep, bunnies, and what I think might be llamas. She also got to ride on a pony and when the ride was over it was the start of meltdown central. She kept saying, "My neigh, my neigh, I want a neigh." Ohh, the "I want a pony" days have already started. I finally got her calmed down and back in her stroller, and we walked around a little more.
We headed home around 12. We were all hot and had seen what we wanted to see. It was a great day, and we'll be sure to go again next year. Maybe one of these days we'll be able to go down for the fireworks!
Today I am thankful for:
- being an American
- fireworks to watch in the neighborhood
- reading and craft time with Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment