- Anna liked the boat, but only if it was moving - fast
- Anna, Bryan, and I were the first ones up everyday. It doesn't SEEM that long ago when I was the last one up everyday. Oh, how life changes.
- Bryan, Scott, Dad, and Rob (friend) went to the casino and all won a lot of money playing craps.
- Bryan and I made tacos and these chicken enchiladas - they were mighty tasty.
- We didn't make it to the Sleeping Bear Dunes because of the rain, but we did eat ice cream at the Pine Cone in Glen Arbor.
- We got souvenirs in Fish Town, aka: PePe Town
- I thought my step mom wouldn't like one of the boy's names I like (no, I'm not pregnant - I just like to pick out names) because of a negative association, but she does like it! So, Blake is back on the top of the list - with Carter a close second.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
A few more tidbits...
Some other vacation memories:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment