After four and a half days stuck inside, I finally got out of the house - yeah for me! I didn't do anything particularly exciting - dinner at Red Robin on Friday, a baby shower on Saturday then Chipotle (mmm), and Once Upon a Child and Meijer today. The shower was fun. There were a lot of teachers there - mostly middle school (brave people). We were all boo-hooing about being in school in June. I think we should petition for 2-for-1 days, 2 snow days equal 1 day in June.
I'm saving most of Anna's clothes and things for me if I have another baby or for my sister and my sister-in-law if they have any little girls in the future. I got things at showers last year and Christmas this year that 1) I would never put her in or 2) were too small or about to be too small and didn't have gift receipts, so I sold them at OUaC I made $25! I spent $5 on 3 pairs of cotton shorts (so cute). I also bought her a little yellow jacket with a flower on it for spring or fall weather for $1!!!! That was my first time there - I will probably go back after scoring such good deals.
I guess it's time to watch football and commercials that I don't care about and prepare myself for 5:30 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment