Saturday, February 21, 2009

i was you tubing

I like American Idol - I think I've mentioned that before. To restate, I like AI on DVR, meaning I can't stand to watch it live because the commercials and endless chatter are super annoying. I don't vote, and I don't cry when my favorites don't get picked, but I do critique :).

I haven't been able to get past the fact that Jamar (friend of Danny with glasses) didn't go on to the top 36, what were they thinking???????? When I watch this youtube clip of him singing "Hey There Delilah" it gives me chills down into my belly. Maybe he sucked in all his other auditions, but this was, by far, one of my favorites.

Okay, I just found more you tube videos of Jamar Rogers - he is so good. I can't find the words to describe how good, so go listen for yourself. I'm not usually so affected by singers, but there's something about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment