Saturday, February 21, 2009

Anna update


Well, a while ago I said we were having some problems with Anna and her naps. The solution that's worked for us this week... let her play until about 6, get her ready for bed, let her nap until around 7 or 7:30, give her a last bottle, and put her to bed. Hopefully this continues to work because this helps her get the 13-14 hours of sleep she needs.


On Thursday Bryan and I went to our first parent-teacher conference with Anna's teacher leader. Yes, she's 10 months old, and yes, I said parent-teacher conference - funny, right. She's doing really well, meeting all developmental milestones, and showing everyone how great she is. I always say Anna has really high self esteem; she's always so proud of herself for her accomplishments, big or small. I hope Bryan and I can continue to foster that in her so she's always proud of the things she does. Anna's teacher also told us she would place her in one of the smaller 1 year old rooms when the time comes - which I would prefer, so she doesn't get lost in the chaos. I can't believe she's going to be 1 soon. Watching her grow and change and learn has been the best, and everyday is better than the one before. She's so freakin' cute; I just love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment