You know how I've been a little concerned with Anna's trouble with speaking, well... concerned-no-more. A few weeks before she turned two, the words just started coming out of her mouth, and they haven't stopped since.
She's so cute. She loves to repeat herself, you know, just in case you didn't hear her the first 10 times. She likes to name everything (in the garage, in the house, outside, where ever). All that talking did soak in - she has been listening! She jumped right to saying two word phrases; I guess that's what happens when she was saving up.
It's sometimes a puzzle, trying to figure out what she's said, but we usually get there. If I don't know what she's saying it often leads to her screaming the word over and over and sometimes a tantrum. I've mentioned that patience is not a virtue of Anna's, haven't I? She gets over it eventually. We move on to the next word/need/want.
Love my girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment