Bryan and I watched The Blind Side last night. It was an awesome movie. As I was watching I was in awe of the love and trust Leigh Anne had in her heart to take a young black boy from the projects into her house and give him a chance. She saw something in him that was powerful, and she knew she could help him. I was in awe of the love and trust Michael had in his heart to stay with a rich white family. He is a wonderful, caring, and loving person even though he never had anything/one wonderful, caring, or loving in his life. Their story is really powerful.
I hope that I can be as loving and trusting as Michael and Leigh Anne towards the kids that need a chance, to the kids that need someone to believe in them.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms that give their hearts to their children.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment