Sunday, January 31, 2010

She's a mix...

I love to watch Anna and think about how she is so like Bryan, and so like me. People that know my dad used to say I look like him. People that know my mom said I look like her. I was much more like my dad in personality, though - that whole turn into your mother thing has happened in some ways. I think Anna might be the same way - IDK, maybe most kids are.

Like B:
  • short on patience, very short
  • same mouth and smile
  • strong-willed
  • makes the same faces/expressions
  • long waisted
  • likes to push mommy's buttons
  • loving

Like Me:

  • same hair
  • crazy-all-around-the-bed sleeper
  • bed head baby
  • silly, so goofy sometimes
  • sweet tooth
  • loving

I love her. Having a baby is the greatest. Watching her grow is the best gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment