It will be one year ago tomorrow that I started my blog! We were in the middle of an ice storm that kept me stuck in the house, so what else is there to do besides stalk people on facebook? Why, start a blog of course.
I didn't know how it was going to go - if it was something I would even enjoy. Well, since I'm still writing it about once a week, you might have guessed that I like it. I don't always have exciting news or anything that sets the world on fire, but I do have little thoughts and tidbits that I enjoy sharing. I especially like writing about Anna - mostly for memory's sake. I prefer writing on the computer where it's semi-public rather than in a personal journal; I guess it seems like it's for a reason if it's out there for others to read. I like getting my random thoughts out, because then I can move on.
I looked at my first post and mentioned that B said I was weird for doing this, but he likes reading my Anna posts. Blogging's not so weird, it's fun, it's simple, and it's sometimes meaningful.
Stay tuned for more blogging...
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment