Saturday, January 23, 2010

spend or save?

I like to go shopping by myself and spend money. I went to Target to get a photo album (in lieu of a scrapbook and things), socks for Anna, and diapers - also for Anna. I was by myself, therefore, I spent money on other fun stuff:
  • purple hoodie for Anna
  • cup and plate - Valentine's theme - for Anna
  • pink flower sandals - for Anna
  • are you seeing a theme here?
  • 2 dollar bin books - for Anna
  • Sesame Street stickers - for Anna
  • Valentines for the kids
  • neon glow bracelets for the kids - dollar bin
  • and the necessary - photo albums, diapers, and socks

I also wanted to look at and possibly purchase some unnecessary shoes for myself, but, please - I do have self control.


I don't need to go shopping by myself and spend money. So I go with B and Anna. They take the fun and stress release out of shopping, therefore I don't want to browse or try things on ... money saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment