I've seen a few phone pics, but that's all. He looks like Jen, and she said he has a lot of blond hair. My sister has the kind of blond hair that turns white in the summer and stays blond even when she's almost 30 and has had 2 kids. I asked if that made her happy, she said, "I guess so." Her other son, Jackson resembles her hubby more, so even though she's not jumping for joy, I know it secretly makes her happy to have maybe passed on her blond hair.
I can't wait to meet little Drew. We're going up next Saturday to visit Jen, Scott, Jackson, and Drew and Sunday for Easter brunch at my mom's. Since it's spring break, I can even make a few goodies for everyone.
The double good news is that her body started its thing again, but the doc was ready and got the bleeding to stop right away! I'd be surprised if she wanted to have more children, but if she does, she'll be able to.
I'm thankful for:
- a new healthy nephew
- a healthy delivery for Jen
- Cinnamon Crunch bagels
- Spring Break
- a good weather forecast for the week

No comments:
Post a Comment