Thursday, March 4, 2010

#99 - All About Blueberries

Here are the ways we love blueberries in our house:

1. Anna can eat endless amounts of blueberries as a snack, with peanut butter toast for breakfast, weekend lunches, and at dinner. She has probably eaten 1/2 cup of blueberries at one sitting, and could continue to eat more if we put them in front of her. I'm guessing her teachers are L-O-V-I-N-G, loving us at diaper time. It's mostly disgusting. Anna doesn't care; she just loves to eat blueberries.

2. This is the BEST recipe for blueberry muffins with streusel topping. If you try to tell me you don't love streusel topping, I will seriously have to consider your sanity. I found the recipe on www.allrecipes.com. Do yourself a favor and buy some blueberries (don't forget the lemon, too). Then go home, mix the ingredients, bake the muffins, and relax while you enjoy the World's Best Blueberry Muffins (with a dab of butter) - at least the best ones that will come out of your house.


Today I am thankful for:
  • sunshine and what felt like warm weather
  • Anna slept through the night - 2 nights in a row!
  • Girl Scout Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment