Friday, March 27, 2009

laughing and thinking.

I was reading PW and came across a link she posted for funny Olan Mills Photos. PW happens to be on the listing. It's so funny - laugh-out-loud funny. I love that kind of funny. Maybe you'll love that kind of funny too. Check it out.

I thought about something today. I've been pumped-up excited for the 9 days ahead bc I can sleep in! Sleeping in = 8:00. When did that happen????? My friends didn't call me until it was past 12:00 when I was in high school. I used to stay up and watch Conan at night and sleep till 10 or 11 in college. J-O-B is when it happened, stupid 5:30 am. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined myself living in Kentucky (of all places) while waking up at 5:30 - in the MORNING! At lease Anna likes to sleep in too, sweet baby girl, takes after her momma. I didn't know I would be saying momma either, that's a southern thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment