Sunday, March 15, 2009

At least it's not snow?

So, I'm kind of not thrilled with this weather. Rain makes me want to do nothing. Rain makes Bryan want to do nothing. We went to Cincinnati yesterday to visit family in efforts to avoid sitting around the house doing nothing. But Sunday came, and so did more rain. It's already past 1:00 and I've accomplished:
  • reading Pioneer Woman's love story
  • one load of laundry
  • eating breakfast and lunch
  • taken care of Anna

That means I still have to:

  • read the rest of PW's love story - it's a really good read
  • sort dirty laundry
  • ??? loads of laundry
  • put the two baskets of laundry away from last week
  • figure out what to make for dinner
  • go to Meijer (that's where I prefer to shop even though Kroger is closer)
  • school plans (including a plan for my observation on Tuesday - eek!)
  • pick up the house

On the bright side - I've had a really good weekend with Bryan and Anna - love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment