The internet is soooo fun. Blogs are fun cause you can keep looking at other blogs on the blog roll and then people have links to all kinds of things.
Well, I was looking at this blog when I watched the video for Lady Antebellum's new song as she suggested. It got me to thinking about guys that are not hot, but are - kind of like the male lead singer in my opinion. Top of my list of not-hot hot guys: Kevin Bacon. 'Gotta cut loose, foot loose, kick of your Sunday shoes!'
Is it the attitude (I can dance AND change the rules in your stupid town)? Is it some definable characteristic (like crazy bed head no matter what time of day)? Is it the smile (Bryan might smile at me like that if I wore cowgirl boots and ruffle tops like Ariel, hmmmm).
One last note as I ramble about my favorite not-hot hot guy: Bryan doesn't ever share his 'list' with me (if you've watched Friends, you know what I'm talking about) or talk about how hot the girls are on tv - even when I ask. I guess he only has eyes for me. Kiss that, Ariel :).
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment