Here are some of the things she likes right now at 2 and 3 quarters:
- dress-ups
- beauty shop dress up (with hair dryer, fake scissors, mirror, and comb)
- books - reading and being read to
- babies
- kitchen
- puzzles
- pink
- blocks
- cats
- Beauty and the Beast and other princess stuff
- jewelry
- Memory
- iPad games
- playing in water - with and without bubbles
- playing - at Chick-Fil-A, the mall, and Monkey Joes
- daycare - she loves her teachers and her friends
- helping - usually with making dinner
- playing hide-and-seek and "scaring" us
- choose her clothes, socks, and panties
- run
- jump off of furniture
- mimic Bryan and me and big kids
- color
- talk, talk, talk
- ask "why?"
Here are some things she can do:
- identify most of her capital ABCs and a word or name that begins with that letter. She's still working on U, V, W, and other letters here and there
- count to 12, but still needs a little guidance
- identify pink, red, brown, and green. I don't know why colors seem to be tricky for her, but she's getting them.
- dress herself if I lay her clothes out. I have to help with her shirt.
- "read" No, David! It is so cute.
- use the potty :)
The thing Anna has never given me trouble over - food. She's a great eater. Some of her favorite foods:
- chips and salsa
- Chipotle tacos with black beans, tomatoes, and cheese
- cucumbers with feta cheese
- yogurt pretzels
- vanilla yogurt
- cereal
- apples
- grapes
- bananas
- blueberries
- pizza
- cheeseburgers
- chicken nuggets (Chick-fil-A)
- french fries
- bagel thins with cream cheese
- red peppers
- pancakes
- bacon
- turkey sausage patties
Love my girl.
Today I am thankful for:
- A snow day by myself. I'm not really feeling so great, so Bryan took Anna to daycare so I can relax and rest.
- getting to go back to sleep after getting ready, and then finding out we have a snow day.
- having time to get the kitchen cleaned up

No comments:
Post a Comment