Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

What I didn't do this weekend:
  • ride in the car 5 hours each way to and from New Riegel, Ohio
  • go to our friends' wedding
  • hang out with out-of-town friends
  • wear my super cute dress and high heeled shoes
  • go to the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo
  • play in the snow

What I did do:

  • got some Christmas shopping done
  • got caught up on Glee
  • lounged around
  • played with Anna
  • cleaned the house
  • took a the personal day I had planned and had a date day with Bryan: a little shopping, lunch at The Pub, and saw Due Date (which I highly recommend - so, so, so funny)

While I'm sad I didn't get to see our friends get married and hang out with out-of-town friends, I'm glad we didn't make the long trip. We were just there for Thanksgiving, and the trip can be a little much in so short a time. Bryan was sick with sinus/cold stuff on Friday, so it wasn't going to be a good idea to make the trip. I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to wear my raspberry high heals!

Today I am thankful for:

  • watching Anna use her imagination to make and eat cake in her kitchen
  • Secret Santa week at school - it's so fun to give and receive fun gifts
  • a relaxing weekend
  • hearing Anna sing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"

No comments:

Post a Comment