I haven't been thrilled with my body over the past year or so. I don't know what happened. I don't think I started eating more or anything, but BAM! there it was - 8 lbs. that decided to make themselves at home on my stomach, butt, and thighs (notice, my lbs. never make it to my boobs!). And yes, I just wrote boobs on my blog :) So, I've been trying to get around the exercise with dietary changes or do a little exercise here and a little there, but I have to face it - regular exercise is the only way these 8 lbs. are going to leave me. Now, what kind of exercise? I guess my video since it's the only thing I can manage time and effort wise. Here's to me and my latest push to have a happy and healthy body!
Today I am thankful for:
- a fun day at home with Anna
- 2 hr. delay tomorrow
- Nora Roberts' Bride Quartet - seriously so fun to read
No comments:
Post a Comment