Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

It's been another great year for my family and me:

  • Bryan and I turned 30!

  • Anna turned 2 - and has grown and changed so quickly.

  • We welcomed 2 nephews: Drew and Brady.

  • I started my 5th year of teaching - yes!!! I now have tenure at a job I love.

  • We enjoyed a vacation with my dad and family in Michigan.

  • We bought a new car - thankful for the extra space and the 4 wheel drive.

  • We saw our friends get married in the Bahamas.

  • We became super tech-savy with our iPad and iPhones.

  • We enjoyed fun trips to the Cincinnati Zoo and Kings Island.

I'm very thankful for all our blessings. We are healthy and happy, and always finding fun things to do. I'm looking forward to what 2011 brings!

I'm thankful for:

  • a really wonderful family
  • my new iPhone
  • Anna has officially started successfully potty training this morning
  • a fun morning playing with new Christmas presents
  • getting caught up on sleep
  • a new year and new adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment