It's that time...getting ready for the new school year which not only means I need to get my classroom ready, but I'm also sending Anna back to daycare. She's going to a new center this year.
For the most part I was happy with her old daycare, but since we moved it wasn't going to be practical to take her there anymore. I found a place where I think she'll be taken care of, learn new things, and have fun. We visited for the second time today, and she seems comfortable and engaged. When we visited last week her head teacher was on vacation, so we had the chance to meet her today. I really liked her - she has a lot of energy, is really sweet, is very friendly, and seems go-with-the-flow. I like the assistant too - she is friendly and nice and engages with the kids.
Anna didn't sit with the group during story time and song time. She does her own thing! I hope that after some time she joins the group - she likes stories and songs, so in her own time I guess. B was still doing his own thing in first grade (and probably longer), let's hope she has a little of me in her :)
She'll start on Monday, which is also my first day back in my classroom to get ready for the year. More on that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment