Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's our anniversary


B and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday. We had a beautiful outdoor wedding at the Manor House in Cincinnati - it was perfect. I had the best time at our wedding. The food was good, drinks were flowing, and the music was very danceable (I don't think that's a word, but you know what I mean). It was so fun - we danced, hung out with friends and family, and celebrated.
We are on vacation in Isle of Palms right now, so we drove into Charleston last night, where we had dinner at a restaurant called Fleet Landing. It was really good - I had crab cakes and the best grits I have ever tasted, mmmmm, and B had Mahi Mahi, also good. Then we walked to the Haunted Jail Tour, ooooo, spooky. It was an interesting tour - the jail has been there since 1802! We didn't see any ghosts, but we did get some orbs in a few pictures.

Bryan is great husband and father. We definitely have different personalities, but on things that matter the most, we stick together. We love our families, we work hard, we support each other, we communicate, we cuddle, we take care of each other, we both take care of Anna. Sure we argue and have disagreements, but we always work them out, compromise or move on, whatever it takes.

I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment