Saturday, June 27, 2009

A big week - part 1












We've had a busy week. It started with a friend from high school/college getting married. Anna was invited, so we got her ready, and I thought, "she can handle this, it will be fun." Well...I was wrong. I missed the entire ceremony because I was in the entrance and outside of the church with my persistent baby. She wanted to holler, climb stairs, walk around, and do everything that isn't really desirable during a wedding ceremony. We took her to my dad's after the wedding - I wasn't fighting that fight during the reception.

It was a really beautiful and fancy wedding and reception. We had a wonderful time with our friends we haven't seen in a long, long time. I stayed up later than I have in months? years even?, but it was worth it to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment