We are moving Friday! It's pretty exciting, and maybe a little sad too. After we leave to go to the closing on Friday we won't be coming to our cute little house anymore. I'm looking forward to getting settled into the new house. It's a really nice house and will give us plenty of room.
I'm avoiding last minute packing by writing. B has taken on a majority of the stress during this move. It seems like when one of us is stressed, the other isn't. I know how he feels bc I get that way sometimes, I just don't feel that way now. It will all get done, I'm not going to panic over this move. He said to me the other day, "you don't seem to have any sense of urgency over this move and packing." I thought it was funny cause I'm not really a "sense of urgency" kind of gal. My dad thought that was funny too!
I'm thankful that B has done so much to get the house ready and the POD packed. But I reminded him last night that I'm not so good with moving heavy boxes, but I clean the bathrooms and change poopy diapers. We all have our unpleasant chores.
The next time I write I will be in our new house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment