Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Review

These are a few of the pics from our day at the Arboretum. It was a great day - very beautiful.





I had a lovely Mother's Day with Anna and Bryan yesterday. Anna was a little crabby, but I love her anyway. I think her teeth are bothering her (her top 4 teeth are all coming in). I slept in while Bryan fed Anna breakfast, gave her a bath, put her down for a nap, and made me breakfast! He also did the washing of the laundry, but I'm here looking at the baskets that need to be folded :(.

We have been thinking about buying a nice, digital SLR camera. It's one of those things that has been something we've been wanting for a while. The prices continue to go down, so we are seriously considering it. We borrowed one from a co-worker of Bryan this weekend. It takes nice pictures, if it's on the right setting. It would probably take even better pictures if Anna was interested in having her picture taken! The best thing about the camera is its ability to take pictures in rapid succession so I can get Anna in the moment. With the regular digital camera, I usually miss the moment because it takes to long to take the shot. We got great pics at home and at the Arboretum.









No comments:

Post a Comment