Monday, May 4, 2009

feeling better

Well, today is a better day....we got the house. I still don't think I'll want to move again for a long time. We got a great deal on a really nice house. It's at the top of our price range, but that seems to be how things work out. It's not in our 1st choice neighborhood, but it is in a nice neighborhood. We're now going to be 5 minutes from shopping and grocery instead of 20! I'm going to be a little farther from work. I also am going to have to change Anna's daycare to something close to work - which means I'll have to bring her. I'm already scheming how to not have to get up too much earlier next school year. Changing day cares to either home care or a certain place will also be a money saver. Bryan already made some changes to reduce some of our monthly expenses. When I was subbing, B and I really limited our spending. We're going to be going back to that for a while as we build our savings back up and get used to the bigger house payment. It's worth it to have a house we can grow into. I'll even be able to invite people over even though we won't have furniture to sit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment