So whenever I think of our soon-to-be house, I can't quite picture our things in it. The people that live there now have an appropriate amount of nice furniture. We are more than doubling our space, which means we do not have an appropriate amount of furniture, and only some of that is nice.
We've gone without things...like a bedroom set and a dining room set that we chose - mostly because we have hand-me-downs that are high-quality furniture pieces even though they don't go together. I don't like to spend money on things unless I really love them, which has also seriously limited my purchases. What am I going to do in this house????
I guess we're going to be slim on furniture for a while as I continue to be picky and we build our savings up. Maybe it will be one room at a time? Not the end of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment