After getting caught up on my 4 hours of DVR Glee this afternoon (instead of going to school to box up my room), I had flashbacks of that time after watching the Rumours episode. Then I started thinking about my top 5 albums. For me these albums are the ones that I never skip a song, know everything by heart, and could listen to on loop over and over again and never get sick of the songs.
1. The White Album - The Beatles
2. Crash - Dave Matthews Band
3. Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
4. The Blue Album - Weezer
5. Whatever and Ever Amen - Ben Folds Five
What's funny is even though I love these albums I don't listen to them all that much. No reason really, I just stick to the radio more I guess. Another funny - Most of these albums would be at the bottom of Bryan's list :) I love him despite his crappy taste in music.
Today I'm thankful for:
- fruit
- a funny kid
- great music
- reminders
- the library

No comments:
Post a Comment