I'm happy. I'm excited. I'm ready. I'm thankful.
Here are the answers to the usual questions:
- I have not thrown up, although I've felt sick to my stomach off and on throughout the days. Mondays are the hardest.
- I am not as tired as I was with Anna either. This baby is already making life easier.
- I've been craving comfort food - especially soup.
- My blood sugars have been good, but I have to constantly monitor and report to my doctor.
- The due date: April 17, but I'm just hoping to make it to Spring Break
- We will find out what we're having (hopefully in November or December). We are planners!
- I honestly don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I pray for a healthy baby (preferably with lots of patience, a laid back outlook on life and without control issues if at all possible :))
- My patience has been drasticaly reduced. It's somewhat frustrating to get agitated over things that wouldn't usually bother me, but the hormones rule.
- We haven't really picked out any names. We have a girl name that we both like, but we aren't 100% yet. There are no boy names that we agree on.
- Anna will be 4. She has already told us that she wants to hold the baby, give it a bottle, and she does not want us to help. She also has a baby in her belly. She will be a great helper.
Today I am thankful for:
- 13 weeks of a mostly bareable pregnancy
- a cute little baby that was sucking its thumb in the last ultrasound
- a healthy report from the last ultrasound
- a spring due date
Please ignore the spelling errors, big huge spaces, and missing words. This blog post is not cooperating, and mama needs her sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment