Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Apple Orchard Trip x 4

Last Saturday we were able to make our annual trip to the apple orchard. I like going in September rather than October because 1) the apples are better and 2) it's not as crowded. I don't really do crowds. We had a great time eating doughnuts, playing at the playground, and taking a tractor ride. We skipped the petting zoo this time since it annoys me that you have to pay for every little thing. Bryan and I have been eating our apples for lunch, and they sure are delicious. I skipped the apple pie this year to stay on the happy side of health. Pie's not my favorite anyway. I think I would rather go back and have some more doughnuts. Enjoy pictures from this year and all the previous years; it's fun to see how much Anna has changed. I hardly remember her being so little.

It's all about the slide!


My 2 favorite people.



Last year - Queen of the Hill.



2 years ago - I think she tried picking up each and every pumpkin.



3 years ago - Sweet baby in her cherry outfit. I love that outfit.

The sunscreen we put on her got in her eyes and made her hair crazy, but she looks happy hangin' with her pumpkins.


Today I am thankful for:



  • Chicken Taquitos for dinner - very tasty. I made the chicken in the crockpot this weekend with a jar of salsa and some sriracha hot sauce. I also added a can of black beans to the mix.


  • OT for Anna - it seems to help her have good days at school and she's somewhat calmer at home too.


  • a better week at work than last week


No comments:

Post a Comment