Monday, October 19, 2009

first haircut

So maybe we're several months late on the haircut thing considering Anna was born with a full head of hair. We had to wait until we were with B's mom since she cuts hair for a living. We were in New Riegel for the weekend (B's sister had a party to celebrate the addition on their house that they finished.), so it was a good time to go for it.

I was a little nervous. I'm not a hair person (demonstrated by my lack of hair style since I was 2). I get used to things the way they are. So the top of Anna's hair grew faster than the back making it look like two different styles - but so cute with her ponytail on top. So, we went to the beauty shop where Anna sat on the counter with snacks, always with snacks, and had her hair cut by Mimi (that's her grandma name). She looks so cute. Her hair looks like it goes together now. It's still long enough for ponytails, but if her attitude can handle it, we could put little barrettes on the sides.

I love her little haircut. My baby's growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment