- I wrote a message to my friend's status, then thought "is that mean? I didn't mean for it to be mean. I thought it might be funny, but I can see how that might be mean." So I got up and let her know that I didn't mean to be mean. Am I spelling mean wrong??? BTW she didn't say anything about it being mean, it's just how I over think. I have foot-in-mouth disease from time to time.
- I don't know why Anna bites kids in her class for no good reason. I've been getting the bite reports again this week. Do her teeth hurt? Is she feeling sick again? Is it fun to bite other kids and watch them cry? Why would my sweet baby be such a stinker?
- I love when Anna's in a good mood. Tonight we watched Glee, and she would dance. She loves to dance. I think it's so fun she dances to real music not just kid stuff, so I dance with her, and she laughs. She's great and so fun.
- I'm still waiting patiently for Anna to say actual real words. I keep telling myself all kids do things at their own pace and timing, but that little part of me still wonders if she's OK. She seems to understand and comprehend what we say to her. I know I should not compare her, but the doctor said kids should be saying around 6 words by the time they are 18 months. That means she needs to speak 6 words in one month. I know I'm overreacting; it's not a big deal - Anna is Anna.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
not sleeping
So I went to bed, then thought of something, and so now here I am typing to get things out of my head so I can go to sleep and wake up at the ridiculous hour of 5:30 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment