Bryan and I thought about the house for a few days, double checked our income vs. expenses, got pre-approved, and decided to make an offer.
So we made an offer on the house, but the sellers rejected it based on the fact we put a contingency to sell our home. It seems a little strange, but either way, we are moving on. We are meeting with a realtor tonight to get an idea about selling our home and discuss the home we like - see what our options are.
Our backyard was a mess, so B had a huge load of dirt delivered yesterday. he worked like a dog and got THE ENTIRE LOAD OF DIRT moved to the backyard. I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow, so while Anna and I are there, he's going to do some paint touch-ups and try to finish the backyard. I can help with the paint while Anna's napping. I'll be trying to declutter some today.
We'll see what happens from here. There are a lot of homes for sale in our neighborhood. Our home is cute - I know, I'm just a little partial!.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment